Every Week, Friday, & Saturday, August 2016
- Please contact,Karthikeyan.S for Booking Training Session.Asst.Manager- Business DevelopmentMobile no:-+91-7358383753Timing
Friday : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 Pm
Mr Muralidharan Nagarajan Retd GM-HR Ashok Leyland, Chennai
Layam Learning Academy
13/1 Indira Nagar V cross Street,
Adyar, Chennai 20.
Effective people management is the most critical building block in the journey towards business/organizational success/excellence. People are the unique and differentiating factor in achieving sustained business results. This would include managing the culture, internal and external environment, keeping the people in perspective.
This program aims to build a repertoire of knowledge and skills for executives in non HR areas which would help them improve their contribution towards organizational effectiveness. Since, they have a crucial role in people management and are responsible for achieving organizational results through the medium of capable and committed people.This program aims to provide a tool kit of cutting edge practical knowledge and skills in the area of people management.
- HR Processes – A bird’s eye view
- Managing Change
- Creating and Managing effective organizational culture
- Increasing Productivity on the shop floor
- Managing and positive IR culture
- Handling Diversity
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Analysis
- Personal action planning
- Program will focus on experiential learning through
- Interactive Exercises
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Shared problem-solving,
- Personal action planning
- Facilitated skill practice will enable participants to explore the benefits of good HR management techniques and improve their own practice.
Who Should Attend:
Executives in the areas like production, quality, shop floor executives, purchase, materials management who are looking for improving their knowledge/skills in the area of Human Capital Management.
- Create an awareness on factors impacting people performance and developing sensitivity towards people issues.
- Addition to the knowledge/skills in the area of people management which would improve the current levels of performance.
- Become a better manager of people resources
- Develop action plans for performance improvement at individual and team levels.
Participation Fee – Rs. 1,999/- + 15% Service Taxper participantThe payment can be made by cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of “Layam Management Solutions Private Ltd” payable at Chennai.Prior registration is necessary.
The fee once paid will not be refunded; change in nomination from same organization will be permitted.
About The Facilitator:
- Muralidharan Nagarajan, General Manager – HR (Retd) Ashok Leyland will deliver the program.
- Muralidharan has to his credit over 30 years multi-faceted experience in Human Resources Management , Training & Development, Manufacturing Plant HR & IR, Statutory Compliances, Legal matters and Organisational Development in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, UB Petroproducts and Ashok Leyland. He is a Certified Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) , and has been a trainer in the field of Transactional Analysis(TA).
Asst.Manager- Business Development